23rd January 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Where to get admission in M.Tech in power plant engineering and energy management without GATE score?

Where I can do M.Tech in power plant engineering and energy management without appearing GATE exam? Kindly, guide me in the right path with your expert guidance.

24th January 2018, 10:15 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to get admission in M.Tech in power plant engineering and energy management without GATE score?

If you want to get admission in M.Tech (Master of Technology) in power plant engineering and enery management course without appearing in GATE exam, then you can apply in below mentioned institutes:-

List of Institutes Offer M.Tech Power Plant Engineering and Energy Management Course:-
  1. Padmasri Dr. BV Raju Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh
  2. Suddhananda Engineering and Research Centre, Orissa
  3. TERI University, Delhi

So these above mentioned are some of institutes offer M.Tech power plant engineering and energy management course. Here below are details regarding M.Tech power plant engineering and energy management course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for M.Tech power plant engineering and energy management course is B.E/B.Tech or other equivalent qualification in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained.
  • Duration of M.Tech power plant engineering and energy management course is 2 years which are sub divided into 4 semesters.
  • To get admission in some of reputed institutes like IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) you must have to appear in entrance exam like GATE.
25th January 2018, 11:28 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get admission in M.Tech in power plant engineering and energy management without GATE score?

You can appear for any state government engineering entrance exam, if you haven't cleared GATE. You will get admission based on your rank in the entrance exam.

If you can get an excellent rank in entrance exam, then you might even get admission at a top state government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?