28th June 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether Capital College offer Distance M.Sc(Biotechnology) course? Under which university this college is affiliated?

Sir,
I just want to know that M.Sc(Biotechnology) course of Capital College is a distance course? This college provide distance education for M.Sc(Biotechnology) course? Kindly tell me from which university this college has affiliation?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do regular M.Com?
  2. including the newly affiliated college in this web list
  3. List of colleges available for B Ed in Mumbai near Colaba?
  4. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  5. Can I get MSc Physics in any college which is affiliated under Calicut University after scoring 84.9% marks in BSc Physics?
  6. Procedure to change college from St. Joseph which is affiliated to Thiruvalluvar University to Saradha Gangadharan college which is affiliated to Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  7. Is Matriz college affiliate from government?
  8. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  9. What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?
  10. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  11. Is SSM college of engineering and technology in Kashmir affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University in Haryana?
  12. With which university Montessori College of Education is affiliated?
  13. VKS Professional college is affiliated by any University or not?
  14. Which are the government colleges for BBA correspondence?
  15. What is the overall estimate or budget to register or get affiliated to open a distance learning course college?
  16. Can I shift to other college affiliated to same university in 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the last merit list medical colleges of government of Gujarat?
  18. Which college under Nagpur University offer M.Sc. Microbiology through Distance Education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?