26th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad?

Hello.

I am a medical student studying in china. After i complete my degree, i am planning to do my post graduation from abroad. So my first query is that which country should i prefer for post graduation and secondly after post graduation will i have to clear MCI screening test to practice in India ?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  2. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  3. M.C.P.S.(Obstetrics & Gaynaecology) done from Pakistan is valid in India or it is compulsory to clear MCI screening test?
  4. Bed side Clinical teaching is sufficient for private practice after MS Orthopaedics from Ukraine?
  5. Which country should I prefer for doing post graduation in Medical after graduating from China? Will I have to clear MCI Screening test to practice in India?
  6. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  7. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  8. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
  9. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any option to settle in abroad after completion of MBBS in abroad? -- [New]
  11. Can I study MBBS from USA after 12th with 78%?
  12. MBBS course from Xiamen University of China is approved in India or not?
  13. How to pass MCI screening test after studying MBBS from China? Can I get a job in China?
  14. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  15. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  16. Post graduate Diploma in Gynaecology for foreign student in India?
  17. How can I apply for MBBS from abroad after completing my BSc Nursing?
  18. Can I go to Australia for doing MBBS after completion of 10th standard?
29th June 2016, 12:19 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to clear MCI screening test to apply for PG course in abroad?

If you want to practice in India them clearing screening test conducted by MCI is very essential. For post graduation on medical field abroad you don't need screening test but for practice in India you definitely need it.

Hence, it depends on your aim. If you want to practice then be prepared for screening test after completion of MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?