7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) from Kerala University of Health Sciences. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Kerala University of Health Sciences offer MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) course?
  2. Benefits of studying MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?
  3. Admission procedure to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?
  4. Fee expenses of MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Anatomy) in any Government college of India?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  8. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  9. Entrance exam to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  10. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  11. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chitkara School of Health Sciences?
  12. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  14. Is there any college in Thrissur which offers BPT course?
  15. Is MD course in Immuno Gaematology and Blood Transfusion at SV institute of Medical Sciences recognized by MCI?
  16. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Allied Health Science) in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research?
  17. Which courses available in anjarakandy medical college to apply after completion of 12th Biology category?
  18. Scholarships available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
23rd September 2018, 05:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?

If you want to to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS), you need to sit in the NEET-PG or entrance exam conducted by KUHS. Candidates are selected on the basis of order of merit of qualifying examination.
You can get more details on the official website link i.e. http://14.139.185.154/index.php?opti...rticle&id=7162
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?