7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) course in Kerala University of Health Sciences? I am interested to do this MD in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Kerala University of Health Sciences offer MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) course?
  2. Benefits of studying MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?
  4. Admission procedure to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Brand Management in All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  11. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  12. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  13. Fee expenses of PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  14. Fee expenses of MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco?
  15. Do i need to register separately in Kerala apart from the registration in Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences, Bangalore to appear for Kerala PSC dental surgeon examination?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee expenses of MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
23rd September 2018, 05:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?

MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences is 3 years full time post graduation course. Fee expenses for this course is given below.

Application fee including registration and inspection fee: INR 2 lakhs

Fee for provisional affiliation: INR 7.5 lakhs

Refundable deposit (payable at the time of affiliation): INR 7.5 lakhs

Annual administration fee: INR 2 lakhs

You can do more details on the official website link i.e. http://14.139.185.154/index.php?opti...rticle&id=6390
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?