25th July 2016, 02:58 PM
harithhari

Whether M.A.(Psychology) of IGNOU is recognized or equivalent to University of Kerala/MG University?

I want to know that M.A.(Psychology) from IGNOU is recognized or equivalent to University of Kerala, Calicut or MG University? If yes, then how should I get the equivalency? Please help me to know about this.

28th July 2016, 01:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether M.A.(Psychology) of IGNOU is recognized or equivalent to University of Kerala/MG University?

Yes, IGNOU is a very well recognized University and is accepted widely, there is no problem in it to opt for it.

You need not compare Universities among themselves as long as the university is recognized. Therefore, do not worry about the University and get admission in the course, if you want to.
28th July 2016, 11:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether M.A.(Psychology) of IGNOU is recognized or equivalent to University of Kerala/MG University?

IGNOU is a recognized distance mode university and surely degree from there is equivalent to any other degree, if you are looking for higher studies or any government job.

In case of private jobs there are different rules and they may prefer candidates with a regular degree over an open university degree holder.
28th March 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

All universities in Kerala refused to give equivalency certificate for IGNOU MA Psychology.What will I do?
3rd March 2018, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether M.A(English)of IGNOU is recognised or equivalent to university of Kerala
7th November 2018, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Whether MA Hindi(MHD)of IGNOU distance is recognised or equivalent to any university in kerala.lf recognised please clear which are the universities
17th June 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

IGNOU MA Psychology is not eligible for higher education in Kerala University.
29th September 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Whether bsc psychology jssmysuru recognized by kerala or calicut university
20th December 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is MA Sociology from IGNOU is equivalent to any other university's in Kerala.. Can i apply for a government job
26th June 2021, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Whether MASociology from Ignou recognoised by Kerala Univesity
1st August 2021, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Whether MAPC course of IGNOU is recognised or equivalent to any universities in Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?