7th June 2017, 06:27 PM
appu2015

Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University?

Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University? What is the minimum criteria required to apply? Can you please give me the right information on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 45% marks from Delhi University?
  4. Which subject to choose in B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?
  5. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  6. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com?
  7. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IPS after completion of graduation from IGNOU with 50 percentage marks?
  9. Marks required in to get admission in B.Com(H) at IGNOU?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Com course? Am I eligible to do after completion of 2nd PUC in correspondence mode?
  11. Difference between MBA(Finance), CA and CS? Syllabus and scope of these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which university is better to study correspondence M.Com among IGNOU and Osmania University?
  13. Am I eligible to do correspondence LLB in IGNOU with 49% in B.Com being an ICSI Professional candidate?
  14. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  15. Am I eligible for M.Com in DU through correspondence after securing 64% in B.Com?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA from IGNOU?
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management through correspondence after completion of M.Com with 52 percentage marks?
  18. Am I eligible for Upper Primary Level in UPTET after scoring 45% in B.Com in Delhi University and 74% in B.Ed in IGNOU?
7th June 2017, 10:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University?

Yes, you can apply for admission at IGNOU, if you have got B.Com degree from a recognized university in any mode. Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks.

You have to apply for admission, when there is a notification by the concerned university. There is online application procedure available at official website of IGNOU.
8th June 2017, 03:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible to pursue M.Com. As you have completed B.Com with 50% marks through correspondence from Delhi University, so you are eligible to pursue M.Com in IGNOU.

The last date for the receipts of application forms for IGNOU (M.Com) is on 15th June 2017, so hurry up.
8th June 2017, 11:45 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Master of Commerce (M.Com) course in IGNOU. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required to follow.

>> You must have completed "Bachelor Degree" or it's equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with Bachelor of Commerce course with 50% marks, I am sure you are eligible to apply for M.Com course.

>> There is no certain age criteria in order to be eligible for doing M.Com course from IGNOU.

>> Minimum duration of the course is 2 years and maximum period is about 5 years for M.Com course in IGNOU.
8th June 2017, 12:10 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

In order to pursue M.Com from IGNOU the candidate must have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. You have completed your graduation from Delhi university which is a recognized university, so you are eligible to pursue M.com from IGNOU.
8th June 2017, 05:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by appu2015 View Post
Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University? What is the minimum criteria required to apply? Can you please give me the right information on the same? Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50% marks from Delhi University through correspondence. Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for admission to the M.Com Program in IGNOU. Therefore, you are eligible to join the M.Com Program in IGNOU after completion of B.Com. Duration of the course is two years. There is no age limit to study the course. You can apply online or offline for taking admission to the course. IGNOU M.Com web page link is given Click Here
9th June 2017, 12:44 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible for M.Com course from IGNOU after the completion of B.Com course through correspondence with 50% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Com course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are very much eligible to opt for M.Com degree course from IGNOU, there is no problem in it.
9th June 2017, 10:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by appu2015 View Post
After completion of B.Com degree from Delhi University through correspondence, you are eligible for M.Com course fro IGNOU.

Those candidates who have completed B.Com degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for M.Com course.
10th June 2017, 12:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission in M.Com course in IGNOU after completion of your B.Com course with 50% aggregate marks through correspondence from Delhi university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course or an equivalent examination in Commerce stream from a recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Com course. Since, you have passed B.Com course from a recognised university, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Com course.
3rd October 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

AM I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 43 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University?
7th June 2021, 02:02 PM
Singhskomal

Hello,
Yes of course your eligible for M.COM(MASTERS IN COMMERCE) after completing graduation degree with minimum 50 percentage with recognized University you are eligible to get admission in m.com...because IGNOU is a recognized University...
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?