3rd December 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to do Ph.D History in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?

Procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in history on distance mode?. I am a high school teacher. I have MA in history. Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this. Please give me the information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?
  2. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure? -- [New]
  3. Is there any distance course available in PhD Chemistry?
  4. Can I apply for Ph.D in distance mode if I have completed MA history with 57 percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University?Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Is there any scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance mode?
  6. How to study PhD in History while working as a Teacher?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Life Science?
  8. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  9. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  10. List of universities offering distance PhD(Physical Education) in Agra
  11. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  12. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  13. Procedure to do PhD in distance mode after ME in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) stream? How can I do my practicals?
  14. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  15. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  16. Eligibility to do distance PhD in Chemistry for 54 years old candidate who has done M.Sc around 27 years ago?
  17. How this is possible for me of doing Ph.D in Geography being a candidate working as a School Teacher in a recognized aided school in Kolkata?
  18. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
5th December 2016, 11:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to do Ph.D History in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in history on distance mode?. I am a high school teacher. I have MA in history. Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this. Please give me the information soon. Thanks!

The PhD in History can be done in IGNOU through distance mode while working as a school teacher. Candidates with M.Phil and a MA History with 55% marks from a recognized university or MA History with the minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a recognized university and five years of teaching experience are eligible for the PhD in History through distance mode in IGNOU. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination and interview. The details are available in the IGNOU website, the link is Click Here
5th December 2016, 06:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to do Ph.D History in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?

To do Ph.D in History through distance mode, you must have to gain a Masters degree in History from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in History through distance mode.
6th December 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for phd criminology admission through distance. How do i go further? Completed MA CRIMINOLOGY in first class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?