10th March 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change stream in Master’s Degree for B.Sc(Physics) final year student?

Sir, I am studying in final year of B.Sc Physics. I am also preparing for government service exams. I have taken coaching for such course. But I am also looking for Master Degree but not in Physics. I want to do choose different branch in Master Degree. So, is this possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to change stream in MasterÂ’s Degree for B.Sc(Zoology) final year student?
  2. Is there any possibility to change to different stream in PG
  3. Possibility to study MA English from a government university after B.Sc Chemistry?
  4. Possibility to change stream to Mechanical for Diploma Civil student? -- [New]
  5. Possibility to change stream to Civil Engineering for BTech Mechanical 1st year student?
  6. Possibility to pursue Ph.D without having master degree for a CA and B.Com holder?
  7. Is it possible to change my course or course stream after completing first year of the course?
  8. How to take admission for master degree if I am a B.Com final year student
  9. Can I change my stream from science to arts in last year of graduation?
  10. Possibility to pursue Master of Applied Statistics for MS in Operational Communication student?
  11. Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?
  12. Which stream can I swap to in final year of my Bachelor Degree if I have cleared second year with Computer Science stream?
  13. Can I change my stream from B.sc to BA while in final year?
  14. Details about Science courses after commerce graduation?
  15. Is there any possibility for me to pursue Master degree in Biotechnology or Genetic Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year CSE? What all areas should I need to cover to get through GATE Exam?
  16. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  17. Doing M.Tech from VIT organized by Cognizant makes me eligible for PhD?
  18. Do IIT and NIT ask for final year percentage above 60%? Is there a possibility to get such colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
21st April 2018, 03:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream in Master’s Degree for B.Sc(Physics) final year student?

You can opt for the Masters degree course in the relevant field after the completion of B.Sc in Physics.
You can opt M.Sc in any other subject as well rather than Physics which you have studied in your B.Sc course.
You can also opt for M.Sc in Mathematics and Chemistry as well, if you have studied those subjects in your Bachelors degree.
23rd April 2018, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream in Master’s Degree for B.Sc(Physics) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in final year of B.Sc Physics. I am also preparing for government service exams. I have taken coaching for such course. But I am also looking for Master Degree but not in Physics. I want to do choose different branch in Master Degree. So, is this possible for me?

Possibility to change stream in Master’s Degree is high for the BSc Physics students. Students can choose the stream based on his/her interest. Students after completion of BSc Physics can study various courses given below:

Master of Business Administration (MBA)
LLB
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
MSc Electronics
Master of Social Work (MSW)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?