1st March 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Engineering is offered in IIT for 10th student?

Hello, I am a student of class 10. I am preparing for my final board exam. I want to join Diploma course in Engineering. I want to study in IIT. So, I would like to know that Diploma is taught in IIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for diploma Automobile Engineering students for IIT JEE? Which are the courses offered?
  2. How to do B.Tech from IIT or B.E from DCE after diploma engineering in CS?
  3. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  4. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  5. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  6. What should I do to take Science stream in 11th if my Maths is weak?
  7. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student? -- [New]
  9. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  10. How to get admission in IIT after passing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to appear for IIT engineering examination? I am a student of class 10th
  13. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  14. Can I get admission in B.E. 2nd year in IIT being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  15. Iit after diploma,and i got diploma aftfr 10th
  16. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  17. Possibility to study in IIT after Diploma engineering but on 12th basis student?
  18. Detailed information about Diploma in Engineering course offered in IGNOU on 10th basis?
12th March 2018, 08:42 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Engineering is offered in IIT for 10th student?

As far as you are concerned about IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) offering diploma in engineering degree course then I would like to let you know that IIT does not offer diploma in engineering degree course.

So, being a Class 10th student you will have to wait till you complete your higher secondary school degree course after which you can join IIT for pursuing B.E./B.Tech degree course by qualifying JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ).
12th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

IIT refers to Indian Institute of Technology and same is regarded as the best technical colleges in India which offers undergraduate, postgraduate and higher technical degree course.

Now, as far as you are concerned about IIT offering diploma in engineering degree course then as mentioned above IIT does not offer diploma degree course and the lowest degree course offered by IITs are bachelor degree i.e; B.E./B.Tech. .
12th March 2018, 08:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, the Diploma in Engineering course is not offered by IIT. The IITs offer only Bachelor's and Master's degree courses but, not Diploma course. If you are interested to study your higher studies in IIT then, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard with PCM stream and prepare well for JEE Main and Advance examination. With Diploma course, it will be difficult to get admission in IIT for pursuing B.Tech course.
15th March 2018, 11:52 AM
radha 2
Senior Member+

IIT refers to Indian Institute of Technology,It does not offer diploma in engineering .
IITs offer only Bachelor's and Master's degree in engineering. and to take admission in this you should have passed 12th with PCM stream from any recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?