10th March 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) offered in IIT? Procedure to get admission?

Hello everyone, I am doing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from Government College of Engineering. I want to study M.Tech from IIT. So, I want to know that IIT has this subject Earthquake Engineering? And how I get admission in IIT for this subject?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college of engineering? I have completed SSC with 91%
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college?
  3. Is it compulsory to learn Mathematics for Biotechnology?
  4. M tech Chemical -admission in IITs -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in IIT? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Delhi
  8. What is the salary offered to IIT Engineers?
  9. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  10. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  12. Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?
  14. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Procedure to take admission in IIT Bombay to study in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)? Total cost to complete course?
  16. Procedure to do PhD in Infrastructure Engineering from IITs? Which IIT is best for it?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  18. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Is it through IIT or AIEEE or do we have to give exam for particular college?
6th May 2018, 02:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) offered in IIT? Procedure to get admission?

Yes, definitely M.Tech in Earthquake Engineering is offered in IITs. The above mentioned M.Tech course is offered in IIT-Roorkee.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech course in the relevant field from a recognized University are eligible to opt for the M.Tech course in Earthquake Engineering.
Then, the interested candidates must have to appear in the GATE examination, qualifying in which they can get admission to study M.Tech degree course from IITs. Candidates must have a valid GATE score card for admission in M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?