10th March 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA in Finance being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I have got job after my graduation. But now I am looking to join MBA with Finance field. So, I would like to know that doing MBA in Finance is favourable for me or not?

21st April 2018, 01:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Finance being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Since, you are a B.Tech Graduate in Electrical Engineering, according to my opinion, you must opt for MS course in the relevant field which will be more beneficial for you. However, if you are really interested for MBA course after your B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, you can definitely opt for the MBA course in Finance.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can very much apply for the MBA course in Finance.
23rd April 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Finance being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I have got job after my graduation. But now I am looking to join MBA with Finance field. So, I would like to know that doing MBA in Finance is favourable for me or not?

Yes, it is beneficial to study MBA in Finance being a BTech Electrical Engineer. Many engineering students prefer MBA course after completion of BTech. If the candidates like to work in finance then it is advisable and beneficial to study MBA Finance. If the candidates study the MBA from top business schools in India then the chances of getting jobs are high. They can enter into middle level management after completion of the MBA. Candidates have to appear for the entrance examinations like CAT, CMAT, TANCET, SNAP, etc. for the admission to study MBA Finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?