2nd June 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether MA(Mass Communication & Journalism) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Karnataka?

Sir, I am studying in BA(Mass Communication & Journalism) in Karnatak University. After my BA, I would like to do any job. But I don’t want to quit my study. I am planning to study MA in same subject. I want to join IGNOU for this course. I want to know that MA Mass Communication & Journalism available in IGNOU? If yes, then tell me the study centre in Karnataka.

4th June 2019, 05:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MA(Mass Communication & Journalism) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in BA(Mass Communication & Journalism) in Karnatak University. After my BA, I would like to do any job. But I don’t want to quit my study. I am planning to study MA in same subject. I want to join IGNOU for this course. I want to know that MA Mass Communication & Journalism available in IGNOU? If yes, then tell me the study centre in Karnataka.

Sorry, IGNOU does not offer the MA (Mass Communication & Journalism) program. IGNOU School of Journalism and New Media Studies offers the following programs:

Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication

Post Graduate Diploma in Audio Program Production

Certificate in Community Radio

IGNOU has a Bangalore Regional Centre and various study centers in Karnataka. Details are available at the website links given

http://rcbangalore.ignou.ac.in/

http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/studycentre/centre/49/3
5th June 2019, 09:50 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Whether MA(Mass Communication & Journalism) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that MA (Mass Communication & Journalism) program does not offer by IGNOU university. However, you can apply for
Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication, Post Graduate Diploma in Audio Program Production, Certificate in Community Radio through IGNOU School of Journalism and New Media Studies. Official website -> http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...re/centre/49/3
5th June 2019, 05:16 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, that's correct. MA(Mass Communication & Journalism) is offered in Indira Gandhi National Open University.

Study Centre of IGNOU in Karnataka:-

Address:
Ignou Regional Centre
297-294, 39th Cross Rd, 8th Block,
Jayanagar, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560070
Phone: 080 2665 4747
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?