26th January 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Whether MSc(Hardware and Networking) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Haryana?

Sir, I am studying in BSc(Hardware and Networking). After my BSc I would like to do any job. But I don’t want to quit my study. I am planning to study MSc in same subject. I want to join IGNOU for this course. I want to know that MSc Hardware and Networking available in IGNOU? If yes, then tell me the study centre in Haryana.

2nd February 2019, 11:39 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MSc(Hardware and Networking) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in BSc(Hardware and Networking). After my BSc I would like to do any job. But I don’t want to quit my study. I am planning to study MSc in same subject. I want to join IGNOU for this course. I want to know that MSc Hardware and Networking available in IGNOU? If yes, then tell me the study centre in Haryana.

Sorry, MSc (Hardware and Networking) course is not offered in IGNOU. The IGNOU offers master degree courses like Master of Computer Applications (NCA), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Commerce, Master of Arts, Master of Education, MSc (Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science), MA in Psychology, Master of Social Work, etc. There are about 36 master degree courses offered in IGNOU. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Many IGNOU study centers are available in Haryana. The IGNOU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?