1st March 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Whether M.Sc(Physics) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Lucknow?

Sir, I am studying in B.Sc (Physics). After my B.Sc I would like to do any job. But I don’t want to quit my study. I am planning to study M.Sc in same subject. I want to join IGNOU for this course. I want to know that M.Sc Physics taught in IGNOU? If yes, then tell me the study centre in my location i.e.; Lucknow.

16th March 2018, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether M.Sc(Physics) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in B.Sc (Physics). After my B.Sc I would like to do any job. But I don’t want to quit my study. I am planning to study M.Sc in same subject. I want to join IGNOU for this course. I want to know that M.Sc Physics taught in IGNOU? If yes, then tell me the study centre in my location i.e.; Lucknow.

Sorry, MSc Physics course is not offered in IGNOU. IGNOU offers various other master degrees like MA Economics, MCom, MBA, MSc Hospitality Administration, MA Hindi, HA History, MA English, MA Psychology, MA Philosophy, Master of Library and Information Science, MA Public Administration, MA Political Science, Master of Social Work, MA Sociology, etc. Candidates can find the master degree courses offered in IGNOU in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?