31st October 2016, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Whether the subjects combination of Sociology, Education and Political Science is good for pursuing B.Ed?

Hello Sir, I am Satish from Uttarakhand, I passed graduation in Sociology, Education and Political Science. Is the combination subject of these subjects a good choice for pursuing B.Ed?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best combination of subjects in B.Ed? Does B.Ed course takes 2 years? Date of taking admission in B.Ed and how much percentage is required?
  2. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  3. Best combination of subjects in B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
  5. Which are the combination of subjects in B.Ed? I have done B.A with 54% from KUK
  6. M.A in sociology after B.A in Political science for job into development field?
  7. Am i eligible to do M.A through private with any subject of Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science? I've done B.A with same subjects
  8. Best combination of subjects out of political science, history and sanskrit for B.Ed course?
  9. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  10. Can I become an IAS officer after studying Political Science and Sociology?
  11. Am I eligible for TGT as per my subjects combination? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to do Post Graduation after failing in a subject in 5th semester?
  13. Can I choose political science as subject combination in B.Ed?
  14. Am I eligible for TGT or PRT Social Studies Teacher
  15. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  16. Which combination of subjects are best for B.Ed?
  17. Best evening college for B.A. with combination of Mass Media and Psychology/Philosophy/Sociology/Political Science/Public Administration/Social Work/Foreign Languages?
  18. Possibility to study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU for a B.A candidate with History, Sociology and Political Science subjects?
9th July 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether the subjects combination of Sociology, Education and Political Science is good for pursuing B.Ed?

How is combination of sociology and political in ba and also tell me what should be good between these two in MA in case of scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?