21st March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose political science as subject combination in B.Ed?

I have done my BA with political science and education as regular subject. Can I choose this combination in B.Ed? Is it valid for any TGT and PGT exam??

22nd March 2017, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose political science as subject combination in B.Ed?

If you have a degree in political science, then surely you will be eligible for B.Ed admission in the given subject. You can definitely choose the subject, if it is available.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
22nd March 2017, 11:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose political science as subject combination in B.Ed?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can opt Political Science as a subject in your B.Ed degree course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their degree course in Political science can definitely opt the said subject in B.Ed course. Since you have studied Political Science in your Graduation, you can definitely opt the said subject in B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?