27th December 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Will I get good job with good salary after integrated M.Sc Computer or M.Sc IT?

Am a 12th student i dono abt Msc Computer and Msc IT 5years course ? can anyone temme whether i ll get a good job with good salary after i complete my Msc 5years course ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  2. Is MCA better than MSc? Can I get a job in software if I do MSc? What is the salary package?
  3. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  4. Can I do MCA after Msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is IT JAM exam good for B.Tech in ECE? What are the job opportunities after integrated MSc?
  6. What should I do after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  8. Which course will be good to pursue while studying MSc 5 year integrated course in Physics?
  9. What should I do after passing MSc computer science? How to apply outside for the job?
  10. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  11. Which PG is better? M.Tech in applied geology, Msc petrotech. or Msc geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is Integrated Ph.D better than MSc or MSc?
  13. What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course
  14. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course?
  15. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  16. Can I get a seat for integrated MSc Computer Science after scoring 42% marks in 2nd PU exam? Colleges offering integrated MSc Computer Science in Bangalore(KA) or Coimbatore(TN)?
  17. Colleges offering course in MSc Computer Science and MSc Software Engineering(Integrated 5 years)?
  18. Should i go for a job or Ph.D after doing MSc Biotech Integrated in VIT?
6th January 2014, 07:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get good job with good salary after integrated M.Sc Computer or M.Sc IT?

Yes, you can get a good job after complete their M.sc in computer or I.T. There are many jobs are available in this course. Many people can do this course in computer or I.T . and when the students complete their course in 5 years they can got a good job and good salary.

In many companies had different salary structure and facilities. many people can get a good job and good salary. the starting salary is Rs 15000 and they can gave many facilities.

Now a days there is an era of computer . Everything has become very easy , short due to this computer. I remember those days when India got independence on August 15 , 1947. Even a single needle is imported from other countries. but i feel proud that even a aeroplanes are manufactured in India. It is all due to our scientist and computer. I remember those days when my mother doing B.Ed in srinagar and any message of their well being comes to in the house of my grandmother after about 1 month through letters but now due to the advancement of the computer a message even from abroad comes to us with a no time.

I feel very astronaut when i watch even the photo and the house of my friend in India from abroad. It is all due to the advancement of computer . whose dreams was seen by our late prime minister Rajiv Gandhi.

I feel very regret that our intelligence is migrating towards abroad. Due to the attractive salaries in abroad as compare to India. Our intelligence Doctors, engineers , scientist are residing in abroad and giving their services to them due to the attractive survey. our India government should give the respectable job along with attractive salary to these Indians(which are surfing in abroad). So that my India stood first in all over the India and every field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?