24th December 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Higher courses after UG in Mechanical?

What are the Higher courses which I can opt for after my UG mechanical graduation ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses that I can do for higher studies in Petroleum Sector?
  2. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  3. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  4. After Mechanical engineering what will be best for me in the field of higher studies?
  5. How can I do higher studies after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which course should I take up?
  6. Which course can I do after completing PG?
  7. Any short term courses for Mechanical Engineering students?
  8. Which are the courses available for Mechanical Engineering? Is it possible to do MS after B.E?
  9. Diploma courses in mechanical? List of various ITI courses and what is the scope?
  10. Future of higher oriented courses in operation management?
  11. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  12. What can I do other than M.E after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is Polytechnic good after passing 10th?
  14. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What can I do after B.Com in India?
  16. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  17. Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?
  18. Which course should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
6th January 2014, 08:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher courses after UG in Mechanical?

This is very nice to see that you have interest in higher courses after your completion of BE/B.Tech in the field of Mechanical engineering. Higher studies is essential since it not only boosts the research and teaching field but also enhances the scope of job opportunities since the job market is facing ups and downs in modern world. There are various courses which you can do after your mechanical graduation but it will be better to go for the course of your discipline of study.

The courses which you can go after mechanical graduation are as follows:-
-M.Tech
-Master of Science (Abroad)
-MBA
-Mass Communication - Diploma,Bachelor and Masters
-Travel and Tourism - Diploma, Bachelor and Masters
-Oceanography
-M.Tech in Naval Architecture
- Fashion Designing
-Missile Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?