5th October 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it worthy to join Punjab Technical University for M.Tech(VLSI Technology) course?

I have done B.Tech and now looking forward to do M.Tech in VLSI Technology. But I am thinking to join Punjab Technical University for this M.Tech course. I am confused, please suggest me, is it worth to join PTU for M.Tech course of this stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in electronics and communication in which I can get after scoring 1355 state rank in AIEEE and 40407 AIR?
  2. Which college can I get in ECE branch?
  3. Details about AICTE approved engineering colleges in India? I have completed Civil Engineering
  4. Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking?
  5. Can I pursue M.Sc(Computer Science) in Calcutta University or West Bengal University of Technology after completion of B.Sc(Hardware Networking) pursuing in Punjab Technical University?
  6. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  7. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
  8. Re: List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in ECE?
  9. How should I study in core branches like mechanical, civil, electronics in any government engineering colleges?
  10. How can I do BSC MLT as distance course after passing DMLT?
  11. Which college can I do M.Tech computer science part time from? I have completed B.E in IT with 56%
  12. Can I get government college with 3422 rank? Which is the best college?
  13. Which are the best colleges for me to get admission with a score of 417 and All India Rank of 9359 in GATE Exam?
  14. Top colleges in Chandigarh for Computer Application course
  15. Colleges which offer good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic
  16. Admission in computer science after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  17. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
6th October 2016, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worthy to join Punjab Technical University for M.Tech(VLSI Technology) course?

PTU is a recognized technical university and if you are looking to become a lecturer in engineering college or looking for a research career, then M.Tech is surely a good option.

Although, I would recommend you to get admission in M.Tech through GATE score. If you get admission without GATE, then you would not get stipend plus college will be surely a low ranked one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?