19th July 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Accenture or Cognizant, which one is good?

hi i am a b.tech fresher, i got Placed in Accenture and Cognizant...please tell me which one is good??

Related Questions:
  1. Accenture or Cognizant, which one is good? -- [New]
  2. Which company is better between Accenture and Cognizant with regard to Growth rate, Salary hikes and Working Environment?
  3. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?
  4. When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?
  5. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  6. In what companies can I get recruited with 60% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the jobs in related field? Where should I apply for clinical data management, Pharmacovigilance jobs in Chennai?
  8. Salesforce development or Cognizant offer?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture after scoring 65% in 10th,61% in 12th
  10. What are the jobs for computer engineering?
  11. Computer Science placement papers of TCS, Accenture and Cognizant?
  12. Details of internship offering companies in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai?
  13. Which one is a good choice to opt for between Cognizant in Chennai and Cognizant in Bangalore?
  14. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  15. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  17. Which is better Accenture or Infosys for non IT background freshers?
  18. Is M.Tech from VIT for Cognizant Employees Programme AICTE recognized?
26th July 2014, 12:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Accenture or Cognizant, which one is good?

Accenture and Cognizant are the reputed multinational companies which have a wide customer base. So you can join any one of them. Both give good exposure and perks and benefits. Along with that, both of them have a good work culture. So you cannot choose any one of them on the basis of their reputations. Rather you should analyze the below mentioned points and then choose any one of them.

- The job position offered to you.
- The CTC offered to you.
- The requirements of the job position and the job role.
- Future prospects of the job role given to you.
- Communication facilities from your residence or family and place of posting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?