2nd July 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Which company is best for fresher between Cognizant and Infosys?

Hi
I would like to know which one
would be best for a fresher to
headstart his career ??
cognizant or infosys?????
please help me

11th July 2014, 09:12 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which company is best for fresher between Cognizant and Infosys?

It's pretty tough to let out one company is the best among two or any other companies to be compared for a fresher because no matter which project you join in the company, as a fresher you need to work hard and prove yourself which will automatically help you to build a good career and future.

Since you have asked let me give you some differences between these two companies, Infosys usually do a good training for the freshers where frequent tests and evaluation will be done on the performance which will ultimately help the candidate to learn more, even Cognizant does the same but the training will not be that effective as like given in Infosys.

Job location change is bit tough in Infosys when compared to Cognizant but it mostly depends on which project you are put in the start. Salary rise depends completely on your performance and hard work so that won't be a difference between two. Work-life balance will be bit more in Cognizant when compared with Infosys but again if the project you are put in needs more time then both will be the same.

So, now check which company calls you first and if the gap between both is more than 3 months or so then just join the one which called you first so that you don't waste your time and learn things soon. After 1-2 years of experience if you feel that you are not interested anymore with the company then you can always jump to the next company which you find as the better one. What am trying to say is that as a fresher you can be in any company but make sure that you grab the opportunity given and perform the best which will sure give you a good career growth and a better future path to move on.
15th September 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which company is best for fresher between Cognizant and Infosys?

if no bonding is there in cognizant,is it good or not?? whether they ll eliminate without any prior intimation???
17th October 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which company is best for fresher between Cognizant and Infosys?

I got placed in INFOSYS, what are the things should i know before getting admitted to the infosys training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?