15th March 2015, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

After working in Sapient should I opt for Wipro or Accenture?

I am working in Sapient since 3 years. Which is the better company to work now wipro or accenture in terms of growth, culture and benefits?? Please help!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?
  2. Job recruitments available in PSU for MCA candidate?
  3. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  4. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  5. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  6. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Placement papers of Wipro, HCL and Accenture?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  9. Which programming course to do before appearing in Wipro, Infosys or Accenture campus recruitment?
  10. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  11. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  13. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  15. Is Training in JAVA available in HCL, WIPRO, TCS, Accenture in Bangalore?
  16. Am I eligible for WIPRO, Accenture and TCS after scoring 76% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture after scoring 65% in 10th,61% in 12th
  18. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
9th April 2015, 06:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After working in Sapient should I opt for Wipro or Accenture?

Both Wipro and Accenture are very good companies and are also considered as one of the top companies in the field of IT services. So you can join any one of them who offers you better package. Since you are not fresher, so you can go by the salary offered by the company and later if you do not find enough growth opportunity you can switch to some other company.

On close comparison and keeping in mind the market trends, the following facts can be claimed - Accenture is a better company than Wipro.

- The employee satisfaction is more in Accenture than in Wipro. You can refer to their glassdoor pages to get a better insight.
- The growth opportunities and work culture is related to employee satisfaction -hence Accenture scores more than Wipro in these areas.
- The revenue and worth of Accenture is much more than of Wipro.
- The client base of Accenture is wider than that of Wipro.
- Accenture offers better onsite opportunities and incentives than Wipro.
15th April 2015, 08:34 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: After working in Sapient should I opt for Wipro or Accenture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working in Sapient since 3 years. Which is the better company to work now wipro or accenture in terms of growth, culture and benefits?? Please help!!
If you see the company in terms of growth and the working environment then i will suggest you to join Accenture rather than Wipro. Since, Accenture have best working environment with assure carrier growth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?