23rd August 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?

Dear sir,right now i am working in telecom sector as transmission enggr. but now i want to go in sofware companies like wipro,accenture,info,etc.

so please give me suggetions to how to enter n try for these companies.

i am btech..2009 pass out with 70% and with 2.3 years of experience,

thanks & regards

amit sharma

23rd April 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?

There is no way to enter in SW companies. if u still want to do so then complete your M-tech from reputed institute & the try for SW job.
1st December 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?

Hi Iam completed my mca then how to enter any mnc .And i got all 60% and mca 73 in my akadamics
6th February 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

hi now i'm doing my 2nd ece,from now onwards what are the steps i have to take to get a good job?
14th March 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

hi im doing 2nd MCA, how to enter the software company?
22nd April 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I'm a 2012 passed out and i still searching for a software job.what are the ways to search for an it job?
8th April 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO ENTER IN WIPRO COMPANY . I AM COMPLETE Bsc IN SCIENCE SIDE
2nd September 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am MADHANKUMAR.K.
I have completed BE-ECE with 73.2% in 2015 .
I didn't get any job for the sake of lot of consultancy interfere with companies.
The consultancy team had hold the vacancy is the main reason of somebodies didn't get job.
HOW TO ENTERED SOFTWARE COMPANY????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?