13th April 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) last year graduate?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech(CSE) last year passout.
I want to get job in Accenture and
I have an off campus in Bangalore.
Please tell me what questions they will
ask in HR round?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Accenture Off-campus Interview in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  8. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?
  13. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will Accenture take GD round in its Off-campus Interview? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  16. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in TCS On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of IBM Off-campus Interview? Latest placement papers for Aptitude Test?
15th April 2015, 08:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) last year graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a B.Tech(CSE) last year passout.
I want to get job in Accenture and
I have an off campus in Bangalore.
Please tell me what questions they will
ask in HR round?
HR question papers of Accenture:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

7. Can you work under pressure?

8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?

9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?

10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

11. Do you have any questions for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?