31st October 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Which all chapters are important while preparing for the campus placement aptitudes?

Sir/Mam,

How to prepare for placement?, I want to know which chapters are important for aptitudes? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? It would be really helpful if you can help me with the complete information on the same.

Thank you!

31st October 2015, 10:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all chapters are important while preparing for the campus placement aptitudes?

All chapters are important since the question papers vary from student to student and company to company. So you need to be well versed with all the chapters. You need to give special attention to the following chapters as questions from these sections are common.

1. Number System
2. Algebra
3. Time and Work ; Speed and Distance
4. Simple Interest, Percentage, Allegation and Mixture.

Apart from the quantitative aptitude, you need to have rigorous practice in logical reasoning and verbal ability to crack any campus recruitment drive's written test.
31st October 2015, 11:48 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all chapters are important while preparing for the campus placement aptitudes?

Aptitude contain a lots of topics. Some of the important topics are as below :

** Algebra

** Progressions

** Averages

** Clocks and Calendars

** Data Sufficiency

** English Grammar

** Function

** Geometry and so many others.

My suggestion to you is that you should purchase any of the following book for preparing for the Aptitude test.

** R. S. Agrawal & S. Chand

** Arun Sharma

After clearing your written exam you have to face the interview. My suggestion to you is that you should keep your communications skills good because communication is the only key to crack the interview.
2nd November 2015, 10:35 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

How to prepare for placement?, I want to know which chapters are important for aptitudes? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? It would be really helpful if you can help me with the complete information on the same.

Thank you!

You have to prepare well for the aptitude test conducted by the companies, for that you have to appear for many online mock tests available in the websites.

Regarding the important chapters the following are mostly asked in aptitude tests.

They are,
Algebra
Progressions
Averages
Clocks and Calendars
Data Sufficiency
English Grammar
Function
Geometry
interest
Mixtures & Allegations
Number System
Percentages
Permutation and Combinations
Pipes & Cisterns and work & time
Probability
Profit & loss Races
Ratio Proportion Speed
Time & Distance
Trignometry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?