29th September 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?

I get 59% in 12th std so i am valid or not to attend igate patni interview.
Am i eligible for off campus to your company? Can you please let me know what is the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for to attend the interview?

Thanks!

29th September 2015, 05:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible for off campus to your company? Can you please let me know what is the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for to attend the interview?

Thanks!
You are eligible for iGate Patni placement because your 12th standard marks is below 60%.

Eligibility criteria of iGate Patni recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate recruitment.
29th September 2015, 05:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
You are not eligible for iGate Patni placement because your 12th standard marks is below 60%.

Eligibility criteria of iGate Patni recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate Patni is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate Patni recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?