5th March 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?

Sir,
I've 59% in 12th. I'm eligible
to the IGATE company on campus interview?
IGATE is coming to our college next month
so I can attend this campus interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 54% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Chances to get job in iGATE through on-campus interview if secured 58% in 10th?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  5. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if given 10th Board exam 2 times? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni Interview after scoring 58% in 12th standard?
  7. How can I prepare to crack iGATE on-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  8. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  9. Am I eligible for IGATE Recruitment being a candidate having scored 59% in 12th Class?
  10. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  11. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  12. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  13. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to attend for campus placements having secured 59.8% in 10th, 70% in 12th pursuing my 1st semester of B.E.?
  15. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  18. Is iGATE Patni gives too much work load to its employees?
6th March 2015, 08:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I've 59% in 12th. I'm eligible
to the IGATE company on campus interview?
IGATE is coming to our college next month
so I can attend this campus interview?
No, you are not eligible for iGate recruitment because your 12th standard marks is not above 60%.

iGate is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate is,

iGate= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?