2nd January 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

sir,
i have 59.8% in 10th...
apart from this i have more than 60%
both in h.s. and my b.tech
i m eligilble for igate in on-campus interview?
please let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra campus interview with mentioned percentage in over all academics?
  4. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni Interview after scoring 58% in 12th standard?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  6. Minimum percentage of marks required in 10th, 12th and degree to attend iGATE com placement exam?
  7. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  8. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  9. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  10. How can I prepare to crack IGATE interview? What is the pattern of the interview?
  11. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  12. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  13. Am I eligible for IGATE Recruitment being a candidate having scored 59% in 12th Class?
  14. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  15. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  16. What's the minimum percentage marks requied in B.Tech for appearing IGATE com placement exam?
  17. Can I apply for PGDM inspite of getting 46% in TYB.Com
  18. Am I eligible to attend campus interview with 1 or 2 arrears -- [Most Discussed]
2nd January 2015, 09:27 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Here is the eligibility to attend iGATE recruitment,

• Candidate need to have minimum 60% from 10th to Graduation.
• Candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of recruitment.
• Should not have any gaps in education.

As, you do not have 60% in 10th, you are not eligible for recruitment of iGATE. But, as you said it is on-campus, there might be a chance. If HR of iGATE accepts, you can attend for recruitment as the difference is very little.
2nd January 2015, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i have 59.8% in 10th...
apart from this i have more than 60%
both in h.s. and my b.tech
i m eligilble for igate in on-campus interview?
please let me know as soon as possible
As per your 10th standard marks you are not eligible for iGATE recruitment.

iGATE is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGATE is,

iGATE= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for iGATE recruitment.

Process of iGATE recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?