20th March 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Interview of MindTree if completed B.Tech(CSE) with 73% being a 30 years old candidate?

Hello,
What is criteria about age and gap for MindTree?
My age is 30 years and I have completed B.Tech CSE with 73%.
Is there MindTree allow me for attending interview?
Kindly let me know about this.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  2. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  3. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in MindTree if having 5 years gap between Diploma and Degree being a 28 years old candidate?
  5. How to join ISRO after class 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to attend interview in HCL? I have completed B.E in EEE
  7. Is there any direct interview in Mindtree without written test?
  8. Am i eligible to attend for IIT interview after completing BCA
  9. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in MindTree with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  11. How many rounds are there in Interview of MindTree? Previous year question papers for Aptitude Test?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  14. How to join ISRO after completing 12th class with 46%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to attend IBM Interview if completed B.Tech in Bangalore but belongs to Guwahati?
  16. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  17. Can I apply for PGDM inspite of getting 46% in TYB.Com
  18. Am I eligible to attend any IT companies interview after scoring 60% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 68% in BSc IT?
21st March 2015, 11:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Interview of MindTree if completed B.Tech(CSE) with 73% being a 30 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
What is criteria about age and gap for MindTree?
My age is 30 years and I have completed B.Tech CSE with 73%.
Is there MindTree allow me for attending interview?
Kindly let me know about this.
With Regards-
Yes, you are eligible for MindTree recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of MindTree recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for MindTree is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for MindTree recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?