17th April 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend TCS campus placement with 60% marks average in B.E?

Am I eligible to attend TCS campus placement with 60% marks average in B.E? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria they would ask for? If am eligible when can we expect TCS for campus placement? Kindly give the information soon as possible. Thanks.

17th April 2015, 10:53 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend TCS campus placement with 60% marks average in B.E?

Yes, if you have secured minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above in Bachelor of Engineering course then you are certainly eligible to attend TCS Campus Placements. Yes, TCS is one of the best companies recruit candidates in huge number every year. TCS company recruitment team visits recognized universities/ institutes from the month of September to March of the academic year.

TCS Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ Electronics and Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering/ Network Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics or Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering are eligible.

>> Minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses standard 10th onwards.

>> First Attempt implied securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course.

>> No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection Process.

>> Maximum upto 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons and relevant document proof, as applicable will be checked for gaps in education.

>> Minimum age - 18 years and Maximum age - 28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process
17th April 2015, 11:19 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend TCS campus placement with 60% marks average in B.E?

Yes of course, you are definitely eligible to apply for TCS campus placement with 60% marks average in B.E. This year off-campus interview has been completed on 20th February 2015. You can expect in the month of August/September or December/January in the official website of TCS.

Eligibility:

-> The Applicant should have passed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-> Applicant must have obtained at least 60% marks in aggregate in first attempt in 10th, 12th, graduation and/or post-graduation.
-> No active backlogs are allowed.
-> Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply.
-> Maximum two year gap in studies is allowed.
17th April 2015, 06:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to attend TCS campus placement with 60% marks average in B.E? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria they would ask for? If am eligible when can we expect TCS for campus placement? Kindly give the information soon as possible. Thanks.
No, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment exam.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS = 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Pattern for TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for TCS recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
17th April 2015, 11:17 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TCS company. The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have obtained a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in graduation course and also the candidate should have obtained same aggregate of 60% marks in class x, class xii also. The candidate should not have any backlogs are arrears. Company will visit the college in august.
1st May 2016, 08:07 PM
gkmine

Yes, You are eligible for the TCS Campus Placement. Go and Win. All the Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?