15th April 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend TCS Interview if got supplementary in 2nd year but completed B.Com in 3 years?

Sir,
I have got supple in 2nd year of my B.Com
but I haven't wasted a year. I have completed
my B.Com in 3 years. So, I can attend
Interview of TCS or not?

Related Questions:
  1. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  2. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-campus Interview if having a backlog in BCA?
  3. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  4. Can I attend TCS interview in my final year of Graduation?
  5. Can I attend for TCS Interview with 62% in Matriculation, 56% in 12th and 68% in B.Sc CS?
  6. How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?
  7. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  8. Eligibility to attend TCS written test and Personal Interview?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to attend Interview of TCS if working in R&D Division having secured 75% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in B.Com final year exam having 4 supplementary papers in 2nd year?
  12. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  13. Interview dates to attend the interview for TCS, HCL, WIPRO?
  14. Can I apply for Walk-In-Interview at TCS if completed MCA with 70% marks?
  15. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement after completing my first supplementary exam?
  17. Selection Criteria for TCS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to attend interview in HCL? I have completed B.E in EEE
18th April 2015, 01:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend TCS Interview if got supplementary in 2nd year but completed B.Com in 3 years?

No, you are not eligible to attend TCS Interview with the qualifications you have. TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) basically recruits candidates in two modes (Freshers and Experienced). Graduates who are scheduled to graduate in the year 2015 are only eligible to apply or Candidates who have experience in IT sector, they get recruited under "Experienced" category. Since you have passed B.Com 3 years ago, you are not eligible to appear in TCS Interview selection process this year. No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for TCS Selection process, it is compulsory to declare gaps/ breaks if any.
19th April 2015, 12:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend TCS Interview if got supplementary in 2nd year but completed B.Com in 3 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have got supple in 2nd year of my B.Com
but I haven't wasted a year. I have completed
my B.Com in 3 years. So, I can attend
Interview of TCS or not?
No, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment process because you have B.Com degree. Only B.Tech, B.E, MCA, B.Sc, BCA and M.Sc degree holder candidates are eligible for

TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?