15th March 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-campus Interview if having a backlog in BCA?

Dear Sir,
I am Saswati Dutta, just completed my BCA.
Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Interview?
I have only one backlog in my BCA.
Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  2. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  3. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  5. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  6. Eligibility to attend TCS written test and Personal Interview?
  7. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  8. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai?
  9. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  10. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  11. Percentage criteria to attend TCS off-campus interview?
  12. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  13. Am i eligible to attend for IIT interview after completing BCA
  14. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  16. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5 -- [Most Discussed]
16th March 2015, 02:19 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-campus Interview if having a backlog in BCA?

No, you are not eligible to apply for TCS Off-Campus Interview. There is no backlogs while attending the off-campus interview. If you have a backlogs in your degree definitely they won't allow you for Off-campus interview.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-> The applicant must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above marks in first attempts in 10th, 12th, graduation and/or post graduation.
-> Even final year of degree course may also apply for this examination.
-> No standing backlogs to apply for this examination.
-> Maximum upto 2 years gap in studies is acceptable for valid reason only.
16th March 2015, 05:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-campus Interview if having a backlog in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am Saswati Dutta, just completed my BCA.
Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Interview?
I have only one backlog in my BCA.
Please let me know immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for TCS recruitment process.

TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 50%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?