26th October 2012, 06:48 PM
MANIVEL1992

Am i eligible to attend for IIT interview after completing BCA

i completed bca but i did not studied the maths i eligible to attend the it interview

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend any IT companies interview after scoring 60% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 68% in BSc IT?
  2. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  3. Am I eligible to attend for Wipro WASE Program being a candidate having scored 63% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 65% in BCA course?
  4. Is there any government job available after passing B.Com? Any jobs in railway sector?
  5. Am I eligible to attend the interview while doing masters in Mathematics?
  6. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni Interview after scoring 58% in 12th standard?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. How can I attend the interview of ICICI Bank exam?
  9. Can I attend the TCS interview after scoring 54% marks in 12th and 49% marks in BCA?
  10. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  11. Am I eligible to attend interview of top companies? I am studying mechanical engineering
  12. Can I apply for PGDM inspite of getting 46% in TYB.Com
  13. Am I eligible for Madhyama Vishrad course after completing inter?
  14. Am I eligible to attend interview in HCL? I have completed B.E in EEE
  15. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course in IITM?
  16. Am I eligible for IIT JEE for admission in IIT?
  17. Am I eligible to attend campus interview with 1 or 2 arrears -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to attend interview in WIPRO after pursuing MCA with 74%
10th February 2016, 02:40 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible to attend for IIT interview after completing BCA

I hope you wants to ask about the entrance exams conducted for the IIT-JEE ?

I want to let you know that to seat in the IIT-JEE entrance exams you need have to go BCA or any graduate level course.

Only 12th std with Math is the eligibility criteria for the IIT-JEE entrance exams.
If you have not taken math as an optional subject in 12th Std the I am very sorry to say that you will not be allowed to seat in the entrance exam.

One more thing I want to share with you that there is no any interview conducted by IIT for seat allocations.
The seat allocations is completely dependent on your national level rank and on your marks secured by you in 12th Board exams.

Hope our answer will be clarifying you doubts.

If you wants to ask something else then please feel free to ask along with complete details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?