17th February 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?

hello sir,
I am going to appear for Tcs on campus interview very soon so kindly tell me the detail and i have computers instead of maths in 12th class ..so tel me i am eligible for tcs. and m doing b.tech in cse.

20th February 2015, 10:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
I am going to appear for Tcs on campus interview very soon so kindly tell me the detail and i have computers instead of maths in 12th class ..so tel me i am eligible for tcs. and m doing b.tech in cse.
Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?