1st June 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 54.6% aggregate in B.Tech ECE 5th semester?

I have scored 84% in 10th, 72% in 12th, now doing btech in ECE till the end of 5th sem i have a aggregate of 54.6% can i be eligible for on campus placement? Can someone please provide me the eligibility criteria details as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  2. Am I eligible for campus placements with 80% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E?
  3. Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement with less than 50% marks in B.Tech?
  5. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
  6. Am I eligible for campus recruitment after scoring 73% aggregate in BTech
  7. From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement?
  8. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  9. How to get selected in campus placements after scoring 82% aggregate in 2nd year?
  10. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  12. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  13. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Jobs in IT Companies having scored 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% till 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  16. Companies which recruit B.Tech ECE students through Offcampus Placements with 58% aggregate?
  17. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  18. PTU B.Tech ECE-5th Semester-Antenna and Wave Propagation (EC-303) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
2nd June 2015, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 54.6% aggregate in B.Tech ECE 5th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 84% in 10th, 72% in 12th, now doing btech in ECE till the end of 5th sem i have a aggregate of 54.6% can i be eligible for on campus placement? Can someone please provide me the eligibility criteria details as soon as possible?

Thanks!
You are now in B.Tech in 5th semester so you have enough time to scored 60% marks because Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for companies is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.
4th August 2015, 10:29 PM
guru rama Hruday

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 54.6% aggregate in B.Tech ECE 5th semester?

Frnd first of all you must work hard in your academics u have enough time to score so work hard to get 60% in acedimics then u are eligible for almost all companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?