31st May 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 59% marks in my intermediate?

Sir/Mam,

I secured 70% in matriculation and 59% in intermediate now am persuing BE (computer science) and got to know dat below 60%in career are not allowed to sit in campus. So I need ur help to let me know what are the other way that can help me to get a good job in future?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for campus placements?
  2. If I have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech will I be eligible for campus placements?
  3. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in B.Tech from NSIT college to be eligible for off campus placements?
  4. Am I eligible for off campus placements after scoring 62% in 10th SSC, 70% in Inter, 71% in degree and 71% in MCA?
  5. Doing B.Tech but there is no placement in our college : How to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
  8. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for campus placements?
  9. How to register for IIT JEE aptitude test?
  10. After scoring 47% in ISc will I be eligible for campus placements?
  11. Am I eligible for Campus Placements having secured 76.16% in 10th, 59.66% in 12th and 88.2% in BE?
  12. Am I eligible for AIEEE next year after scoring 57.80% in state board? Role of 12th marks in campus placements?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for campus placements if I have more than 60% marks through out studies?
  14. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  15. Job placements after B.E with less than 60% marks in 12th standard?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placements with 80% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E?
  17. Will a student with less than 60% marks in 10th and B.Tech be eligible for campus recruitment? What is the scope after doing PhD in bioinformatic from USA?
  18. Am I eligible for campus placement? What are the jobs in MNCs
31st May 2015, 10:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 59% marks in my intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I secured 70% in matriculation and 59% in intermediate now am persuing BE (computer science) and got to know dat below 60%in career are not allowed to sit in campus. So I need ur help to let me know what are the other way that can help me to get a good job in future?
As per your marks criteria, you are not eligible for maximum no of companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is,

Companies= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?