24th May 2015, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for campus placements if I have more than 60% marks through out studies?

am scored 80% in 10th and 77% in 12th and 62% in B.E CSE.....AM ELIGIBLE OR NOT FOR PLACEMENT??? Can someone please provide me details on this? I am just confused now. It would be really helpful for me if someone can clear my doubt soon. Thank you!

24th May 2015, 08:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for campus placements if I have more than 60% marks through out studies?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Campus Placements with more than 60% marks throughout your academics. In general, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for campus placements is "Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Engineering/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech or its equivalent" from a recognized university. The minimum percentage you must have secured is "60% marks throughout your academics", i.e.,

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks or above

>> In Intermediate or 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks or above

>> In Graduation - Minimum 60% marks or above

Since you have secured and met the above eligibility criteria, you are certainly eligible to appear in Almost all the campus placements. Apart from this, you are required to concentrate on getting command over core concepts. Knowledge of fundamentals, C, C++, C#, Java, Oracle, .NET, DBMS, SQL, Data Structures and HTML would be helpful in getting selected in a good company.
24th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for campus placements if I have more than 60% marks through out studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am scored 80% in 10th and 77% in 12th and 62% in B.E CSE.....AM ELIGIBLE OR NOT FOR PLACEMENT??? Can someone please provide me details on this? I am just confused now. It would be really helpful for me if someone can clear my doubt soon. Thank you!
Yes of course. You are absolutely eligible to apply for campus placements. No doubt on that. Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for campus placements is that the candidate should have completed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate throughout their career. The majority of companies, you are eligible to apply for campus placements. So, now concentrate on your Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?