20th April 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in IT field after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I am studying B.Tech mechanical engineering. I would like to work for Intel corporation. And also can I get job in IT field as I am from mechanical background? Can you please help me to provide the information soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What are the possibilities of getting a core mechanical field job after completion of engineering?
  3. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  4. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  5. Which field will be good for me after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  6. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  8. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  10. In which government field job I can get after completion of mechanical engineering with 60-70% marks?
  11. Which field is better in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field?
  13. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  16. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
20th April 2017, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in IT field after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am studying B.Tech mechanical engineering. I would like to work for Intel corporation. And also can I get job in IT field as I am from mechanical background? Can you please help me to provide the information soon as possible? Thank you!

For getting a job in IT field you should learn programming languages like Java, PHP, HTML, Java script or any other languages in which you have more interest. You can apply for various IT companies through their websites or through referral drive. You should have very good communication skills and technical knowledge to get a job in IT companies. There are also some of the IT companies recruit candidates from Mechanical engineering background to work in mechanical/automobile related projects. You can also apply through job portals for various jobs in IT companies. If you follow the above tips you can get a job in IT field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?