15th November 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Telecom sector after completing Electrical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Electrical Engineering course and now I want to apply for job in Telecom sector. I want to know am I eligible to get a job in Telecom sector after completing Electrical Engineering? Do I have a future in this sector? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  2. How can I get the best job in Telecom sector after completing B.Tech in ETC?
  3. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  4. Can I get a job in telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering
  5. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  6. Internship in Telecom Subcontractor sector for Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduate in Lagos, Nigeria?
  7. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  8. Job opportunity in telecom sector for ECE engineering?
  9. Job in Telecom sector for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  11. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  12. How may I get a job in telecom sector(In Chandigarh)? I have done B.Tech with IT stream
  13. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
  14. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  15. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  16. Am I eligible for private as well as public sector job after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks
  17. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Opportunities in Telecom Sector after completing MCA?
16th November 2016, 06:33 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Telecom sector after completing Electrical Engineering?

Yes there are many job openings in Telecom sector you are eligible.

* First prepare a perfect resume with required skills upload it in the job portal.
* Job portals like Naukri,Shine,Monster,Timesjob,Indeed
* Update your skills and preferred location then you will receive calls from top most companies.

List of companies:

* Indigo Placement Services Pvt.Ltd - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
* Pentrackzzworld Communication and Resoures Management - Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu
* Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited - Satara, Maharashtra
* Sumit Manpower Consultant - Gandhidham, Gujarat
16th November 2016, 09:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Telecom sector after completing Electrical Engineering?

After completion of your graduation in the above mentioned field, you can very much get a job in Telecom sector. You will just have to clear the interview rounds of the recruitment process.

The minimum educational qualification required in order to opt for the course is that the candidate should have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% in aggregate from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?