20th September 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering

I am completed B.E in electronics engineering can I get jobs in TELECOM sector??????

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the best job in Telecom sector after completing B.Tech in ETC?
  2. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  3. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  4. Information regarding the Job Opportunities in Telecom and Electronics sector?
  5. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  7. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  8. Which branch should I select between CSE and ECE?
  9. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  11. How can I get Job in Telecom sector being a student from BE in Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  12. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  13. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  14. Job opportunity in telecom sector for ECE engineering?
  15. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  16. Job in Telecom sector for B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  17. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  18. List of government sector jobs after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
7th March 2013, 04:07 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering

yes..!!! surely you can apply for telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering. there are a lot of companies, both private and govt
govt companies
BSNL jto
MTNL
deptt. of telecommunication through ies
indian railways
private companies :
idea cellular
bharti airtel
reliance communications
tata telecom
and so many other companies
for preparation of govt jobs, study hard and clear all the topics covered in your syllabus
for private companies you can sit in campus placements of these companies or you can apply later with some experience
all the best
7th March 2013, 08:44 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job in telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering

Obviously yes

Your Degree is completely dedicated to Telecom sector.
But that doesn't mean you can't apply in other sectors.

You can apply other sectors too.

But telecom sector would be much related to what you have studied.
There are a no. of telecom companies.
Government telecom companies take on the basis of the GATE scores
Such as BSNL
MTNL
VSNL

while private companies either take on the basis of GATE score are you need to to give certain test.

All The Best
18th June 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi,I'm studied in BE electronics and telecommunication also I have ccompleted
Ccna course .l m interested to work in telecom sector .How I can get job in tetelecom sector?
6th July 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

hi,iam pursuing BE in electronics and communication Enginering final year.I am interested to do work in telecom sector.How can i g et job in this sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?