23rd February 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TAC Engineer post in Telesonic Networks Ltd. being a Network Engineer in HCL Technologies?

Dear Sir,
I am in the post of Network Engineer in HCL Technologies from the last 1 year. I have got an email from Telesonic Networks Ltd. for the job recruitment of TAC Engineer. I would like to know that I am eligible for this post?

31st March 2016, 09:12 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for TAC Engineer post in Telesonic Networks Ltd. being a Network Engineer in HCL Technologies?

Being a network engineer yes, you are eligible for this post but before leaving the company make sure that you have no signed any bond paper in the current company. As this can put you in a trouble, and you can be penalized.

SO, just inquire about the bond restriction in your current company and then try to find the way you can apply for the next company and if you find the suitable way without any issue you can apply for the same and can switch to different company.

Before switching the company you need to provide the notice period to the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?