4th March 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?

Hello everyone,
Kindly tell me that whats are the
package of HCL Technologies
for software engineer?
Please tell me as soon as possible

5th March 2015, 03:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?

Salary Packages of a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies:

HCL Technologies is one of the best Multi National Companies in India, and getting recruited in this company is not at all an easy task. So you are required to do hard work in order to get selected in HCL Technologies. As far as my knowledge is concerned, One can earn 3 lakh per annum on an average.

Fresher Software Engineer's Salary Package - 2.4 lakh per annum (including Bonus, Profit Sharing)

Experience Software Engineer's Salary Package - 4.4 lakh per annum (including Bonus, Profit Sharing)
5th March 2015, 03:28 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Kindly tell me that whats are the
package of HCL Technologies
for software engineer?
Please tell me as soon as possible
Firstly let me tell you that the CTC being offered by each and every company is not always the same for the freshers.
A particular company which goes to recruit freshers students offers a different CTC to the students of IIT and the CTC that is given to students of some other institutes are far less.
But the general CTC that is offered to the freshers students by HCL Technologies in between 3.01 to 3.50 lakhs per annum.
This is in general the amount that the company gives to all the freshers on the successful completion of the training program.
A candidate once selected has to through a training program organized by the company before joining the company as a full time employee.
The CTC that will be paid during the training period will be considerably lower than what will be paid after the completion of the training program.
This is the salary pattern that is provided in general to the students of most of the Institutes by HCL Technologies for the post of Software Engineer.

HCL Technologies is a very good company for a fresher to go to not only because of the projects that it has in its hands but also because of the training that is provided to the students who would be the future employee of the company.
To get selected make sure that you are well acquainted with their selection procedure and the how they recruit their employees.
Make sure that you are have depth in your Domain Knowledge and also make sure that you are fluent with spoken English.
Also get all the possible information you can about the company as it can also be the deciding factor when it comes to getting placed in the company.
If you are sound in these areas then you will have every probability to get selected by HCL Technologies for the post of Software Engineer.
Also be confident during your Personal Interview that is another aspect that all the companies in general look out for in any candidate who is aspiring to be their future employee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?