22nd March 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?

Sir,
HCL Technologies is coming to my college
for taking campus interview.
I just want to know the details of this interview.
Kindly tell me how they will recruit for
Associate Engineer post.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  2. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  3. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  4. Detailed information about Wipro Technologies Off-campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
  6. Detailed information about Infosys off-campus placement interview for B.E. Software Engineer?
  7. Detailed information and pattern of IBM Off campus Interview?
  8. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  10. Detailed information about L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech student?
  11. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus interview?
  12. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  13. Scope of Embedded System Design in 2015
  14. How many rounds are there in Virtusa on-campus interview? Detailed information about interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Interview Aptitude Test
  16. Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?
  17. Detailed information about Wipro Infotech Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  18. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
30th March 2015, 11:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?

HCL will conduct three rounds of selection in the campus recruitment drive. They are :-

- Online written test which will comprise questions from :-
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- English (Verbal ability)
- C
- Data Structures and algorithms
Test will be conducted by Aspiring Minds (AMCAT).

- Technical Interview which will comprise questions from your domain, programming, training, certification and internships whichever you had undertaken.

- HR interview where you will be asked questions about yourself, some basic HR questions to test your attitude and communication skills.
7th April 2015, 04:05 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
HCL Technologies is coming to my college
for taking campus interview.
I just want to know the details of this interview.
Kindly tell me how they will recruit for
Associate Engineer post.
Waiting for your reply.
Hello there,

Firstly, an online test will be conducted and the short listed candidates are made to sit for the Technical interview as well as Group Discussion. And among these the again short listed candidates will face the final HR Round.

All the Questions asked will be very Simple.
Hope i made everything clear to you.

Thanks for Posting !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?