30th May 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

How to find a training job in Mumbai after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I have just copleted my diploma in the field of mechanical engg. and want to do the job, my result is on painding, so what can I do, also I'm intrested in some subjects like automobile engineering, power engg, advance manufacturing process, thermal engg, industrial fluid power, fluid mechanics, design of machine elements,theory of machine and machinery, etc.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges to do mechanical diploma course in Mumbai? What would be the fees structure followed for the diploma course?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  3. Companies for 10 days industrial training for 3rd year Mechanical engineering Diploma student
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  6. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the Job opportunities or Training opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer candidate?
  10. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. Can I get job in India after completion of Mechanical Diploma course? -- [New]
  13. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  14. Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  15. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  18. Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical?
2nd July 2015, 06:23 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to find a training job in Mumbai after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Every candidate is not capable to complete the degree at time as they don't care at time if a person study carefully at the time of degree he or she can easily pass the degree within the time.

>> in your case you can apply for the company job for this you have to submit your resume to the company and then you will be called for the personal interview and if you qualify for the interview then you can get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?