2nd July 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Aptitude question papers with solution for IBM recruitment exam?

hello friends
i m selected for ibm aptitude
please i want ibm aptitude
question papers with solutions
please provide me immediately
with regards

12th July 2014, 04:18 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Aptitude question papers with solution for IBM recruitment exam?

APTITUDES FOR IBM RECRUITMENT:

Attached some of the previous year model papers of IBM freshers recruitment aptitude test in this post for your reference. Understand the flow of question pattern and prepare for them accordingly by referring some good books like R.S.Agarwal.

I have attached some of the other files in this post as support for your interview preparation. Go through it if needed. IBM fresher recruitment consists of 3 important rounds which as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

Aptitude test will contain around 50 questions to be answered in less than 30 minutes, once you clear this round you will be called for the technical interview where there you will be tested with all the basics of your degree core subjects, if you are good enough in the basics then you will not find it difficult for clearing the technical interview after that you need to just show up your communication skills to clear the HR interview round for getting a job in IBM!
Attached Files
File Type: zip IBM.zip(509.9 KB, 286 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 416 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 507 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 322 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?