23rd January 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

IBM - Aptitude test questions

I applied to IBM, And going to have the exam on 11/03/. I don't know what to do.

Is there IBM Aptitude test questions?

28th January 2014, 12:21 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: IBM - Aptitude test questions

IBM MODEL QUESTION PAPERS:

Attached some of the model questions papers of IBM in this post for your reference, just go through it and start the preparation for it accordingly. The recent pattern followed for the test consists of three sections which are as follows,

-> Section A - Matrices - 15 questions in 12 minutes.
-> Section B - Number Series - 20 questions in 4 minutes.
-> Section C - Quantitative - 12 questions in 15 minutes.

Now once you clear the first Aptitude round there can be GD and then interview or it will be straightaway to the interview without GD too but be prepared for all.

Get books like R.S.Agarwal to prepare for the aptitude test. All you need to do is to spend enough time and prepare well for the Aptitude test then you can easily clear the round.

Have attached a e-book which will help you to prepare for the interview round as well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip IBM.zip(509.9 KB, 161 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 415 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?