19th July 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

being a Sound Engineer & Programmer for AR Rahman's lead Guitarist do I need any extra course to get job in USA?

hi, i am a sound engineer and a programmer for AR Rahman's lead guitarist and i am currently in Mumbai, i want to shift from here to USA but dont know whether i have to do any extra course or can i get a job with the diploma i am having currently. Please help.

31st January 2018, 03:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: being a Sound Engineer & Programmer for AR Rahman's lead Guitarist do I need any extra course to get job in USA?

If you have experience and skills for the given job already, then there is no need to pursue any additional course.

Just make sure you have the necessary skills to crack the interview or screening process. Most of the organisations will test your skills before recruiting you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?