29th August 2013, 06:30 PM
vishnu8893

How can I join sound engineering?

I really have a passion for music, sounds and instruments, im currently pursuing my degree in ec, final year. so how to start off with the sound engineering? scopes of the sound engineer? plz help me out ty.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
  2. How can I join sound engineering?
  3. Is Sound Engineering suitable for arts stream student? Which is the best institute for sound engineering in India?
  4. Courses which are being offered in FTII for sound recording and sound design? How to prepare for it and which books to refer?
  5. How to become a good sound engineer? What is the qualification for Sound Engineering?
  6. Sound ideas academy (SIA) Mumbai, is it college for doing sound engineering course?
  7. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
  8. What is the scope for sound engineering?
  9. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  10. How should I prepare for Sound Engineering entrance?
  11. How is Sound(Audio) Engineering and/or Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. Sound Engineering Course: in FTII, Other Premier Institutes, Preparations, Scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about complete procedure of entrance exam, syllabus and availability of seat for M.Tech in Sound Engineering at FTII? -- [New]
  14. Where to study sound technology in India? What is th eprocedure for admission in those institutes?
  15. How to get a job in TCS if I don't speak proper English?
  16. Information about the sound engineering course? Entrance which I need to to qualify to get into Pune Film Institute? Minimum qualifications needed?
  17. Where can I find the information of Audio(Sound) engineering and Recording Arts Degree related to Electrical/Electronics Engineering?
  18. Colleges offering courses in sound engineering/editing and the prospects of this career?
11th January 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join sound engineering?

Can i join sound engineering after passing 12th commerce?
30th September 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I am an arts student can I do sound engenering and best college for that in India and fees for it
8th December 2019, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Since I'm weak in maths but I really want to take up sound engineer , and I'm taking arts stream , but I really want to go for that , so there's any possible way to join?
13th December 2020, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

can i do sound engineering by taking arts after my tenth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?