25th August 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to attend Kotak Mahindra PO Aptitude Test if the salary package is Rs. 3 Lacs being a B.Tech graduate?

Hi,
I am a B.Tech graduate. I have applied for Kotak Mahindra PO recruitment and got call for Aptitude Test. And I have searched about the program, and got know that one has to pay Rs. 3 Lacs as fee for this. Is it worth to attend the test, is it really good program? I am confused please help me if anybody know about this program.
Thanks in advance.
Swetha Nanda

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  2. Detailed information about Basic, HRA and TFP offered in Tech Mahindra to its employees?
  3. What is the aptitude test pattern of Tech Mahindra Off Campus?
  4. What are the government jobs for electrical engineers in Ahmedabad?
  5. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  6. Which is the aptitude test in Tech Mahindra?
  7. How to prepare for Kotak Mahindra Bank PO Online Test?
  8. Procedure of joining PO programmes of ICICI and Kotak Mahindra Banks? Previous question papers?
  9. What is aked in the interview of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
  10. What will be the salary package of a fresher? How beneficial will be to do CCNA after B.E?
  11. Tech Mahindra aptitude test papers and tips for HR round?
  12. Kotak Mahindra Bank PO interview questions?
  13. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  14. Model question papers of Tech Mahindra aptitude and technical written test? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the initial package of CS? What can I do to increase my salary? I am doing CS course without LLB. Is it beneficial for my career?
  16. Previous year question papers of Mahindra & Mahindra Aptitude Test?
  17. Whether Tech Mahindra will conduct online Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked in this Aptitude Test?
  18. Which company should I join if selected got in TCS, Tech-Mahindra and Cybage?
28th August 2015, 09:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to attend Kotak Mahindra PO Aptitude Test if the salary package is Rs. 3 Lacs being a B.Tech graduate?

It can be a fake offer. Kindly check the authenticity of such program and the organization who is providing it. This is because banks do not charge such a high amount for aptitude test or have any such program. Usually they tie-up with certain institutes like IFBI which offer courses and provide placement opportunities in different banks. So, first of all, check the authenticity.

You can approach for such program if interested for banking field and do not have any other options at hand. Otherwise it is better to stick to your domain or pursue higher studies since there are ample opportunities for B.Tech graduates and that too, lucrative career options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?